Electrician Superyachts – Aalsmeer
As an Electrician, you will be responsible for carrying out technical work specifically in the field of electrical (luxury) interior construction and finishing on board yachts.
At RH Marine, we realise the system integration of electrical and automation systems on board naval vessels, submarines and luxury superyachts. A complex but fascinating field of work full of innovations. Each ship is custom-made for the customer and after christening we remain responsible for maintenance and upgrades. So it remains ‘our baby’ throughout the life cycle. We have recently received new orders for new luxury superyachts and we are therefore looking to expand our Aalsmeer location with an Electrical Engineer. You will be working at the yard in question. The vacancy is a full-time position.
Do you already have several years of experience as an electrician within the electrical engineering sector and are you motivated to work as an electrician in the maritime sector? If so, we would like to talk to you!
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out technical work specifically in the field of electrical (luxury) interior construction and finishing on board yachts. One day this might be on a system on the bridge, the next day for equipment in the cinema, gym or a fire alarm system, for example. Your specific tasks:
- Perform technical work on electrical installations, using instructions, drawings and (connection) data from a database;
- You will register and implement changes on the relevant documents;
- Ensuring that required materials and tools are both present and ready for use and prepared;
- Finishing electrical installations;
- Laying and connecting cables to installations and installing equipment;
- Inserting and connecting cables to (low-voltage) installations, distribution panels, distribution boards, generators and motors.
- Minimaal een afgeronde mbo-niveau 3 opleiding;
- Je bent in bezit van een geldig NEN3140 certificaat, of bereid deze te halen;
- Je bent in bezit van een geldig VCA-Basis certificaat, of bereid deze te halen;
- Je bent iemand die houdt van gestructureerd werken.
A great company to work for with a rich history and a bright future, with a strong focus on innovation. You will join a varied team consisting of technical executive and engineering colleagues. The collegiality is great; a good atmosphere and cooperation is indispensable to carry out our complex work successfully. No project is the same and every project is special. The end result is always a beautiful sailing ship on which everything works. Work you can be proud of! The terms of employment are as follows:
- A salary between € 2,484, – and € 3,612, – gross per month depending on knowledge and experience;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- A fixed annual gratuity;
- A variable profit share;
- A fun working environment with plenty of room for career advancement opportunities;
- A good pension scheme via PMT;
- The possibility of collective health insurance with ONVZ.
Are you interested but still have a question? Then contact Frank Schram at email@example.com or 06-82048276.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights may be derived from CVs supplied unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.