Junior Electrical Engineer – Vlissingen
At RH Marine, we realise the system integration of electrical and automation systems on board naval vessels, submarines and luxury superyachts. A complex but fascinating field of work full of innovations. Every ship is custom-made for the customer and after christening, we remain responsible for maintenance and upgrades. So it remains ‘our baby’ throughout the life cycle. You will work in our engineering department where we work on luxury superyachts. They handle system integration, electrical design and automation for both new-build projects and upgrades of systems on board these luxury superyachts. For the electrical engineering and system integration projects, we are looking for a Junior Electrical Engineer for our Schiedam office. This is a full-time position.
After we have trained you and familiarised you with CAD programmes, as a Junior Electrical Engineer you will eventually be responsible for calculations and designs of electrical installations, initially under the supervision of an experienced Electrical or System Engineer. Your concrete tasks:
- Designing, for example, home automation/lighting systems, electrical distribution systems and electrical integration of all E-systems on board ships;
- You will substantiate designs with calculations and ensure that they can be tested by inspection bodies;
- You will draw up specifications for the materials and components to be used;
- You will elaborate designs in drawings and technical specifications;
- You will provide technical support during production, installation and handover of completed equipment and systems to customers.
For the position of junior Electrical Engineer, we are looking for motivated candidates who are eager to learn and work in a precise and structured manner. You have good communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- You have a (recently) completed MBO degree in electrical engineering (or similar);
- You have experience in designing electrical installations, from your education and/or work experience;
- You have affinity with maritime electrical engineering and are willing to develop further in the direction of engineering;
- Knowledge and experience with EPLAN, or you enjoy making this your own.
A great company to work for with a rich history and a bright future, with a strong focus on innovation. You will join one or more project teams, which are managed by a Project Manager. These can be new-build projects as well as service and refit projects of luxury superyachts. What you have engineered, you can eventually see reflected in our workshop! The collegiality is great; a good atmosphere and cooperation is indispensable to successfully carry out our complex work. No project is the same and every project is special. The end result is always a beautiful sailing ship on which everything works. Work you can be proud of! The terms of employment are as follows:
- An excellent starting salary from € 2,650, – gross per month;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- A company laptop and smartphone;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly from home (also after corona);
- A fun working environment with plenty of room for advancement opportunities;
- A fixed annual gratuity;
- A variable profit share;
- A good pension scheme via PMT.
Frank Schram via 06-82048276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested but still have a question? If so, please contact Frank Schram on 06-82048276 or email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs supplied unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.