Production coordinator / Planner – Schiedam
At RH Marine, we realise the system integration of electrical and automation systems on board naval vessels, submarines and superyachts. A complex but fascinating field of work full of innovations. Every ship is custom-made for the customer and after christening we remain responsible for maintenance and upgrades. So it remains ‘our baby’ throughout the life cycle.
The position of production coordinator is a broad position in which you will be in close contact with both workshop staff and suppliers for material orders. In addition, you report to the Head of Business Office.
- In consultation with the Head of Business Office, you ensure efficient (LEAN) work processes and optimal (project) staffing.
- Acting as point of contact for (final) decision-makers in projects, and ensuring that set task objectives are met;
- Ensuring that problems regarding the production processes are prevented or solved in time;
- Operational management (of the work) of testers and mechanics;
- Planning and monitoring the deployment of employees and materials for projects;
- On the instructions of the Head of Business Office or Project Manager, you will take care of the independent preparation of projects;
- Planning the need for materials such as ironwork, cables and other materials required for the assembly and testing of switchboards, desks and consoles;
- Providing insight into the cost structure in such a way that any additional or less work can be calculated;
- You ensure the presence of the necessary (project) information and documentation such as project and revision data, documents, drawings, test procedures, etc.).
- Minimum MBO + working and thinking level;
- Sufficient knowledge of (maritime) electrical engineering, possibly supplemented by knowledge of mechanics;
- A valid Vca certificate;
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing;
- Thorough knowledge of relevant business, production and installation processes;
- At least 5 years’ experience in coordinating and preparing work for a number of large (electrical engineering) projects;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, also under time pressure;
- Good command of Dutch and English in both language and writing;
- Knowledge of relevant modules in the ERP system, preferably Navision;
- Good communication skills.
A great company to work for with a rich history and a bright future, with a strong focus on innovation. You will join a varied team consisting of technical executive and engineering colleagues. The collegiality is great; a good atmosphere and cooperation is indispensable to carry out our complex work successfully. No project is the same and every project is special. The end result is always a beautiful sailing ship on which everything works. Work you can be proud of! The terms of employment are as follows:
- A salary between € 2691,- and € 4,244,- gross per month depending on knowledge and experience;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- A fixed annual gratuity;
- A variable profit share;
- A fun working environment with plenty of room for advancement opportunities;
- A good pension scheme via PMT;
- The possibility of collective health insurance with ONVZ.
Are you interested but still have a question? If so, please contact Frank Schram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-82048276.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs supplied unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.