Production coordinator / Planner – Schiedam
The position of Production Coordinator is a broad position in which you will be in close contact with both workshop staff and suppliers for material orders. In addition, you will report to the Head of Business Office.
At RH Marine, we realise the system integration of electrical and automation systems on board naval vessels, submarines and superyachts. A complex but fascinating field of work full of innovations. Every ship is custom-made for the customer and after christening we remain responsible for maintenance and upgrades. So it remains ‘our baby’ throughout the life cycle.
The Engineering Naval department (now 25 FTE in total) handles system integration, electrical design and power distribution for both new-build projects and upgrades of (sub)systems on board naval vessels and submarines. These projects are realised worldwide.
The position of production coordinator is a broad position in which you will be in close contact with both workshop staff and suppliers for material orders. In addition, you report to the Head of Business Office.
- In consultation with the Head of Business Office, you ensure efficient (LEAN) work processes and optimal (project) staffing.
- Acting as point of contact for (final) decision-makers in projects, and ensuring that set task objectives are met;
- Ensuring that problems regarding the production processes are prevented or solved in time;
- Operational management (of the work) of testers and mechanics;
- Planning and monitoring the deployment of employees and materials for projects;
- On the instructions of the Head of Business Office or Project Manager, you will take care of the independent preparation of projects;
- Planning the need for materials such as ironwork, cables and other materials required for the assembly and testing of switchboards, desks and consoles;
- Providing insight into the cost structure in such a way that any additional or less work can be calculated;
- You ensure the presence of the necessary (project) information and documentation such as project and revision data, documents, drawings, test procedures, etc.).
- Minimum MBO + working and thinking level;
- Sufficient knowledge of (maritime) electrical engineering, possibly supplemented by knowledge of mechanics;
- A valid Vca certificate;
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing;
- Thorough knowledge of relevant business, production and installation processes;
- At least 5 years’ experience in coordinating and preparing work for a number of large (electrical engineering) projects;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, also under time pressure;
- Good command of Dutch and English in both language and writing;
- Knowledge of relevant modules in the ERP system, preferably Navision;
- Good communication skills.
A great company to work for with a rich history and a bright future, with a strong focus on innovation. You will join a varied team consisting of technical executive and engineering colleagues. The collegiality is great; a good atmosphere and cooperation is indispensable to carry out our complex work successfully. No project is the same and every project is special. The end result is always a beautiful sailing ship on which everything works. Work you can be proud of! The terms of employment are as follows:
- A salary between € 2,606, – and € 4,110, – gross per month depending on knowledge and experience;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- A fixed annual gratuity;
- A variable profit share;
- A fun working environment with plenty of room for advancement opportunities;
- A good pension scheme via PMT;
- The possibility of collective health insurance with ONVZ.
Are you interested but still have a question? If so, please contact Frank Schram at email@example.com or 06-82048276.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs supplied unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.