Project Planner Primavera – Schiedam
As Project Planner, you will be responsible for planning international system integration projects on board the world’s largest and most luxurious yachts, naval vessels and submarines.
At RH Marine, we realise the system integration of electrical and automation systems on board naval vessels, submarines and superyachts. A complex but fascinating field of work full of innovations. Every ship is custom-made for the customer and after christening we remain responsible for maintenance and upgrades. So it remains ‘our baby’ throughout the life cycle.
RH marine is growing and so is the Project Management Office team. The team now consists of five people and there is room for a Project Planner (full time) based at the head office in Schiedam. The team has a pleasant atmosphere and people go through fire and water for each other with the aim of ensuring that projects run smoothly.
As a Project Planner, you will be responsible for dozens of projects in parallel. Examples of (international) projects include system integration, electrical design and automation for both new builds and upgrades of (sub)systems on board naval vessels, submarines and luxury yachts. You are responsible for the overall project planning of a project. You therefore have complete insight into the utilisation across the company. Your daily tasks include:
- Planning projects in such a way that the agreed project results are achieved on time and in the most (cost) efficient way;
- Reviewing project schedules for accuracy and feasibility, tightening them where necessary;
- Taking care of the forecasting of project activities and working out project plans in insightful, manageable process steps;
- Creating key steering information for the Project Managers;
- Ensuring precise elaboration of critical process indicators, decision moments, milestones, etc.;
- Preventing, or addressing potential risks;
- Advise on the most efficient deployment of project staff and resources and the timely delivery of products;
- Attend meetings with project managers, department heads, customers, engineers etc.;
- Provide status updates to Project Managers;
- Visiting customers (often together with other colleagues).
In this independent and challenging role, you will report to the Project Management Officer.
As a Project Planner, you are stress-resistant, tenacious and confident. You dare to take initiative and stand firm. Working in a well-organised way is a matter of course for you. You are collegial in your own department and a flexible, helpful, solution-oriented team player within the project teams. In addition, you have:
- HBO working and thinking level, preferably confirmed with an HBO degree in technical direction;
- Several years of relevant work experience in a complex project-driven organisation;
- Extensive experience with Primavera (preferably 21.0);
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
A great company to work for with a rich history and a bright future, with a strong focus on innovation. The collegiality is great; a good atmosphere and cooperation is indispensable to carry out our complex work successfully. No project is the same and every project is special. The end result is always a beautiful sailing ship on which everything works. Work you can be proud of! The terms of employment are as follows:
- A salary between €3,406 and €5,646 gross per month, depending on knowledge and experience;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- A company laptop and smartphone;
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working;
- A fixed annual gratuity;
- A variable profit share;
- A good pension scheme via PMT.
For more substantive information about this position, please contact Frank Schram at email@example.com or 0682048276.
Acquisition is not appreciated.