Superintendent Electrical Engineering Superyachts – Alblasserdam
As an Electrical Engineering Superintendent, you will manage operational engineering work on board exclusive superyachts.
At RH Marine, we realise the system integration of electrical and automation systems on board naval vessels, submarines and luxury superyachts. A complex but fascinating field of work full of innovations. Each ship is custom-made for the customer and after christening we remain responsible for maintenance and upgrades. So it remains ‘our baby’ throughout the life cycle. In Alblasserdam, we are looking for an Electrical Engineering Superintendent. The team you will be joining carries out its projects on (sub)systems on board luxury super yachts. This is a full-time position.
As Electrical Engineering Superintendent, you will manage the operational technical work on board exclusive superyachts. You will manage (sub)projects, which you will deliver on time, completely, correctly and within budget, together with other executive colleagues. The projects mainly involve the final assembly of electronic equipment, the installation of ironwork for the cableways and cabling of these ships. Your specific tasks:
- Based on specifications, drawings and technical data, you take care of the preparation of projects;
- You plan the project work, such as the deployment of fitters, materials and tools;
- You ensure the coordination and execution of relevant projects, operationally direct subcontractors and Engineers and ensure that:
- the set project goals are achieved;
- the specified contract and quality requirements and relevant (technical) regulations are met;
- compliance with all relevant standards, procedures and environmental & safety requirements.
- You are the point of contact for various customer contacts, discuss with them the progress of project work, any deviations, their causes and how these are dealt with;
- You ensure registration of changes in the relevant documents.
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level;
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a similar, electro-technical Executives position;
- You have domain knowledge of all relevant ship processes and systems;
- You are in possession of a valid NEN3140 certificate;
- You are in possession of a valid VCA-VOL certificate and therefore familiar with the relevant safety regulations;
- Good, clear communication, both written and verbal in Dutch and English.
A great company to work for with a rich history and a bright future, with a strong focus on innovation. You will join a varied team consisting of technical executive and engineering colleagues. The collegiality is great; a good atmosphere and cooperation is indispensable to carry out our complex work successfully. No project is the same and every project is special. The end result is always a beautiful sailing superyacht on which everything works. Work you can be proud of! The terms of employment are as follows:
- A salary between € 2829, – and € 5023, – gross per month, depending on knowledge and experience;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- A company laptop and smartphone;
- A fun working environment with plenty of room for advancement opportunities;
- A fixed annual gratuity;
- A variable profit share;
- A good pension scheme via PMT.
You can apply via the apply directly button. Are you interested, but do you have a question? Then please contact Frank Schram on 06-82048276 or email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs supplied unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies..