Technical Project Manager Navy Ships – Schiedam
As Technical Project Manager, you will coordinate the electrical engineering of our projects, make technical choices and be the business card to the customer.
At RH Marine, we realise the system integration of electrical and automation systems on board naval vessels, submarines and superyachts. A complex but fascinating field of work full of innovations. Every ship is custom-made for the customer and after christening we remain responsible for maintenance and upgrades. So it remains ‘our baby’ throughout the life cycle.
The Engineering Naval department (now 25 FTE in total) handles system integration, electrical design and power distribution for both new-build projects and upgrades of (sub)systems on board naval vessels and submarines. These projects are realised worldwide.
As Technical Project Manager, you will coordinate the electrical engineering of our projects, make technical choices and be the business card to the customer. In short, a challenging and versatile position in which you report to the project manager and engineering manager. Your duties include:
- taking care of the engineering of ship installations with the team (5-10 engineers);
- planning and monitoring the engineering work of the project;
- coordinating the technical concepts with the customer;
- supporting during the proposal process;
- taking care of the electrical integration and power distribution of all systems on board the ship;
- securing and reviewing the design quality, against customer regulations, standards and requirements.
For the position of technical Project manager, we are looking for someone with a talent for coordinating projects on a technical level. You are a pleasant manager and motivate engineers to deliver top performance day in and day out. In addition to your management skills, you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English. In addition, you have:
- Knowledge of electrical engineering at HBO level;
- Management experience in long-running maritime projects;
- Good knowledge of materials related to electronic or control engineering systems and components;
- Several years of experience in electrical engineering;
- Sense of using engineering tools, including Eplan P8 and Autocad (2D), is a plus;
- Knowledge of classification authority requirements is a plus.
A great company to work for with a rich history and a bright future, with a strong focus on innovation. You will join a sales team with a huge network and ambitious plans. The collegiality is great; a good atmosphere and cooperation is indispensable to carry out our complex work successfully. No project is the same and every project is special. The end result is always a beautiful sailing ship on which everything works. Work you can be proud of! The terms of employment are as follows:
- A salary between €4,150 and €6,145;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 30 days’ holiday plus collective roster-free days;
- A company laptop and smartphone;
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working;
- A bonus scheme;
- A good pension scheme via PMT.
For more substantive information about this position, please contact Frank Schram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0682048276.
Acquisition is not appreciated.