Test Engineer Workshop – Schiedam
As a Workshop Test Engineer, your primary task is to check and test delivered products, installations and systems. You do this on the basis of available project data, drawings, inspection plans, scripts and test protocols.
At RH Marine, we realise the system integration of electrical and automation systems on board naval vessels, submarines and luxury superyachts. A complex but fascinating field of work full of innovations. Every ship is custom-made for the customer and after christening we remain responsible for maintenance and upgrades. So it remains ‘our baby’ throughout the life cycle.
As a Test Engineer, you will often work together with the mechanics in the workshop and engineers, but sometimes you will also support a Commissioning Engineer at the customer’s site. The team of Test Engineers is a nice group, with many technically experienced colleagues who will gladly take you in tow. Together, they work from Schiedam and Sliedrecht. As a Test Engineer, you can look forward to a varied, challenging job. One moment you are testing a small lighting installation destined for a luxury yacht. The next moment you are testing a complete main switchboard together with the customer, destined for a naval ship. So you will also have regular test runs with customers.
You will report to the Head of Product Control, and will also be in close contact with your colleagues from Service, Assembly and Engineering.
As a Workshop Test Engineer, your primary task is to check and test delivered products, installations and systems. You do this on the basis of available project data, drawings, inspection plans, scripts and test protocols. What else will you do?
- Preparing test reports and registering all changes and mutations in the relevant As-built package;
- Making test arrangements and testing the operation of the developed installations;
- Checking that installations comply with all relevant standards and regulations;
- Approve installations, or inform the Engineer or client of any deviations found. You then remedy such deviations and malfunctions;
- When necessary, supporting Commissioning Engineers on site in: taking measurements of installations, checking circuits or rectifying faults;
- Ensuring the completion of administrative tasks associated with the execution of test work;
- Ensuring that all necessary materials and tools are both present and ready for use.
- At least a completed MBO level 3 education;
- At least knowledge of panel building, standards and regulations; test experience is a big plus;
- You are in possession of a valid NEN3140 certificate or willing to obtain one;
- Good, clear communication, both written and verbal in Dutch and English;
- You are in possession of a valid VCA-Basis certificate.
A great company to work for with a rich history and a bright future, with a strong focus on innovation. You will join one or more project teams, which are managed by a Project Manager. These can be new-build projects as well as service and refit projects of luxury superyachts. What you have engineered, you can eventually see reflected in our workshop! The collegiality is great; a good atmosphere and cooperation is indispensable to successfully carry out our complex work. No project is the same and every project is special. The end result is always a beautiful sailing ship on which everything works. Work you can be proud of! If you do not yet have much experience, we will train you further, with plenty of room for training and courses. The terms of employment are as follows:
- An excellent starting salary between €2,606 and €4,520 gross per month;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- A company smartphone;
- A fun working environment with plenty of room for advancement opportunities;
- A fixed annual gratuity;
- A variable profit share;
- A good pension scheme via PMT.
Ben je geïnteresseerd, maar heb je toch een vraag? Neem dan contact op met Frank Schram via 06-82048276 of email@example.com.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld. Aan cv’s die ongevraagd worden aangeleverd door uitzend- en detacheringsbureaus kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.