Work planner Superyachts – Aalsmeer
As a Work Planner, you are a spider in the web, ensuring all preconditions associated with the efficient production of ship installations.
At RH Marine, we realise the system integration of electrical and automation systems on board naval vessels, submarines and luxury superyachts. A complex but fascinating field of work full of innovations. Every ship is custom-made for the customer and after christening, we remain responsible for maintenance and upgrades. So it remains ‘our baby’ throughout the life cycle. We have recently received new orders for new luxury superyachts and we are therefore looking to expand our Aalsmeer location with a Work Planner. You will be working at the yard in question. The vacancy is a full-time or BBL position.
Do you have experience as, for example, an electrician and are you motivated to make the step to the position of Work Planner? If so, we would like to talk to you!
As Work Planner, you are the spider in the web and ensure all preconditions associated with the efficient production of ship installations. This includes the timely ordering of the right materials from suppliers with whom framework contracts have been agreed. The main focus of this position is determining the cable length and routing the cables. You will further have an operational, executive role. On a daily basis, you will perform the following tasks:
- Ordering materials in consultation with execution;
- Managing warehouse stock, tools, 2-bin stock, cable stock, cable fleet and as-built information;
- Checking packing slips, booking materials and transferring them to the site (incl. packing slip);
- Taking care of internal and external transport;
- Ordering office supplies and PPE (for execution);
- Routing the cables and determining cable lengths in (Nupas) Cadmatic 3D;
- Providing pulling, cutting and connection lists;
- Managing and updating (cable) database.
As a Planner, you are customer-service and solution-oriented. You are a real team player and have good communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing. In addition, you have
- MBO work and thinking level;
- At least 3 years’ work experience as a work planner:
- Affinity with electrical engineering, automation and drive technology;
- Experience in the maritime sector is a plus;
- Experience with Cadmatic 3D is an advantage;
- Valid VCA-Basic certificate and thus familiar with relevant safety regulations.
A great company to work for with a rich history and a bright future, with a strong focus on innovation. You will join a varied team consisting of technical executive and engineering colleagues. The collegiality is great; a good atmosphere and cooperation is indispensable to carry out our complex work successfully. No project is the same and every project is special. The end result is always a beautiful sailing ship on which everything works. Work you can be proud of! The terms of employment are as follows:
- A salary between € 2,482, – and € 3,773, – gross per month depending on knowledge and experience;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- A fixed annual gratuity;
- A variable profit share;
- A fun working environment with plenty of room for career advancement opportunities;
- A good pension scheme via PMT.
Are you interested but still have a question? Then contact Frank Schram on 06-82048276 or email@example.com.
Are you interested but still have a question? If so, please contact Frank Schram on 06-82048276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs supplied unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.