Work planner Superyachts – Schiedam
Do you have experience as, for example, a Technician in electrical engineering and are you motivated to make the step to the position of Work Planner in yacht construction? If so, we would like to talk to you!
At RH Marine, we realise the system integration of electrical and automation systems on board naval vessels, submarines and luxury superyachts. A complex but fascinating field of work full of innovations. Every ship is custom-made for the customer and after christening we remain responsible for maintenance and upgrades. So it remains ‘our baby’ throughout the life cycle. We have recently received new orders for new luxury superyachts and therefore we would like to expand the team with a Work Planner, who can be flexibly deployed at various shipyards in NL and occasionally abroad. You will be working linked to a project at a yard. The vacancy is a full-time position.
As a Work Planner, you are the spider in the web and guarantee all preconditions for the efficient production of ship installations. You work from your base in Schiedam on refit projects and support the Service Coordinators for Service projects. You will also provide on-site support if necessary. This includes timely ordering of the right materials from suppliers with whom framework contracts have been agreed. The main focus of this position is determining cable lengths and routing cables. You will further have an operational, executive role. On a daily basis, you will perform the following tasks:
- Ordering materials in consultation with execution;
- Managing warehouse stock, tools, 2-bin stock, cable stock, cable fleet and as-built information;
- Checking packing slips, booking materials and transferring them to the site (incl. packing slip);
- Taking care of internal and external transport;
- Ordering office supplies and PPE (for execution);
- Routing the cables and determining cable lengths in (Nupas) Cadmatic 3D;
- Providing pulling, cutting and connection lists;
- Managing and updating (cable) database.
As a Planner, you are customer-service and solution-oriented. You are a real team player and have good communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing. In addition, you have
- MBO work and thinking level;
- At least 3 years’ work experience as a work planner:
- Affinity with electrical engineering, automation and drive technology;
- Experience in the maritime sector is a plus;
- Experience with Cadmatic 3D is a plus;
- Valid VCA-Basis certificate and thus familiar with the relevant safety regulations.
A great company to work for with a rich history and a bright future, with a strong focus on innovation. You will join a varied team consisting of technical executive and engineering colleagues. The collegiality is great; a good atmosphere and cooperation is indispensable to carry out our complex work successfully. No project is the same and every project is special. The end result is always a beautiful sailing ship on which everything works. Work you can be proud of! The terms of employment are as follows:
- A salary between € 2,563, – and € 3,896, – gross per month depending on knowledge and experience;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- A fixed annual gratuity;
- A variable profit share;
- A fun working environment with plenty of room for career advancement opportunities;
- A good pension scheme via PMT.
Are you interested but still have a question? If so, please contact Frank Schram on email@example.com or 06-82048276.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs supplied unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.