Working Foreman Electrician Yachts – Alblasserdam
As a Working Foreman, you will be responsible for the correct installation of ironwork for the cableways and cabling of the yachts.
At RH Marine, we realise the system integration of electrical and automation systems on board naval vessels, submarines and luxury superyachts. A complex but fascinating field of work full of innovations. Every ship is custom-made for the customer and after christening we remain responsible for maintenance and upgrades. So it remains ‘our baby’ throughout the life cycle.
You will join the team of 40 colleagues at our location in Alblasserdam where we provide superyachts with electrical installations This is a full-time position. As Co-operating Foreman, you will be responsible for the correct installation of ironwork for the cableways and cabling of the yachts. You will operationally supervise 5 to 10 fellow fitters and subcontractors, ensuring that everything runs smoothly and is delivered as agreed. You are also the point of contact for customer contacts and keep them informed of progress and any changes. Your further concrete tasks:
- Preparing projects using specifications, drawings and technical data;
- Planning the project work, such as the deployment of fitters, materials and tools;
- Ensuring compliance with specified contract and quality requirements and relevant (technical) regulations;
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant standards, procedures and environmental & safety requirements;
- Ensuring registration of changes in the relevant documents.
You have mastered ship cabling or have experience with high-volume cabling in other industries. Preferably, you have experience as a cooperating foreman, but if you are about to take that step, you are also welcome to respond. In any case, you are able to maintain an overview and give direction where necessary. You have natural superiority and solve problems before they can become serious. You enjoy the managerial aspects, but also like to roll up your sleeves. You do not overlook anything and are able to connect the dots at a detailed level. We also require:
- At least a completed MBO education in a technical field;
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a similar, electrical assembly or cooperating foreman position;
- A valid VCA and NEN3140 certificate or the willingness to obtain these;
- Good, clear communication, both written and verbal in Dutch and English.
A great company to work for with a rich history and a bright future, with a strong focus on innovation. The collegiality is great; a good atmosphere and cooperation is indispensable to carry out our complex work successfully. No project is the same and every project is special. The end result is always a beautiful sailing ship on which everything works. Work you can be proud of! The terms of employment are as follows:
- A salary between € 2,606, – and € 3,773, – gross per month, depending on knowledge and experience;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- A company laptop and smartphone;
- A fixed annual gratuity;
- A variable profit share;
- A good pension scheme via PMT.
You can apply directly via the apply directly button. Are you interested but still have a question? Then please contact Frank Schram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-82048276.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs supplied unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.