In-house or on-board
We provide Integrated Bridge System (IBS) training consisting of the following modules:
- Dynamic Positioning
- Navigation sensors
Training can be tailored upon customer’s request and the specific configuration of its Integrated Bridge System on-board.
Electronic chart display
In addition to training at our own training facilities in Rotterdam and Schiedam, we also provide remote training. Training via digital platforms reduces travel, costs, time and the climate footprint. This service is delivered through online training tools with the use of a virtual ship environment.
Upon your request we can even make a complete virtual copy of your vessel to simulate the situation on board and create a completely tailor-made training.
The digital training environment enables the crew to make optimal use of their own systems, assisted live by a qualified instructor.
Modules on demand
We offer the following courses in bridge automation:
- Integrated Bridge System (IBS) for operators: Complete course consisting of all bridge automation systems onboard
- ECDIS: Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- Radar: The course deals with operating the Radar/ARPA installation, interpretation of the radar image, plotting and prediction of relative motion, rules and regulations
- Autopilot: The course deals with operating the autopilot and addresses system properties, control modes, sensor management, alarms and operational awareness
- Dynamic Positioning: General Dynamic Positioning principles, system coordination, interpretation of sensors, operation of thrusters and maneuvering systems, Legal matters, rules and regulations
- Navigation sensors: This course addresses all bridge connected equipment, such as GPS and navigation lights
- Integrated Bridge System (IBS) for maintainers: Practice based training for maintenance personnel. The course addresses regular maintenance issues as well as more specialized topics
System integrator and innovator
RH Marine is an established electrical and automation system integrator for customers operating globally in the defence, safety and security sectors. Working closely with navies and coastguard services worldwide we provide technical solutions that guarantee safe and secure operations at sea.
Every day we are innovating towards tomorrow’s electrical and automation systems and each day we take a step to improve this process. All of us have a passion for what we do. We happen to like integrating. We are RH Marine.